Monday, February 23, 2015

Diigo & Pinterest

How to manage tons of information? What's the efficient way for sharing them? Two tools named Diigo and Pinterest can help.



From the table we can see the differences between Diigo and Pinterest. In my point of view, Diigo is more academic. We can highlight text and make notes in sites. On the other hand, Pinterest is more visual. But that also means if a site do not have a good picture, we’ll overlook it. I like Pinterest better because it’s easy to use and it’s enjoyable to look through the colorful pin broad.

I would continue to use both tools for different purposes. When I am working on projects or writing essays, Diigo is definitely useful for managing the websites I need. However, when I want to look for ideas of the subjects that interest me, I would search in Pinterest. For example, I want to add a tattoo so I can search “tattoo” and the beautiful tattoo pictures would come out.
 
 
 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review of these tools and thanks for the lovely pictures of body art.

    ReplyDelete