Saturday, February 28, 2015

Classroom 2.0



The networking website I chose is classroom2.0.

I think it is a great tool for new teachers like me.

I did not find the forum section helpful. Most of them were not very active. Most of them are from last year or even older.

However, I do think the member section is helpful. I can easily get access to other teachers' blog and learn from their skills and experiences. There are blogs and videos for you to chose. I think it is a very good platform for us to get to know other teachers who are more experienced. Seeing what they have been doing in their classrooms can inspire us or give us tips on similar situations.

http://www.classroom20.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments about the lack of update information on the forum section. I will have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete